Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
This position requires the ability to handle multiple priorities, anticipate needs, and independently handle administrative tasks and decisions. The ideal candidate must be able to provide personalized and confidential executive assistance with discretion and judgment, and must be able to work with little supervision displaying a high level of professionalism when dealing with key executives and business partners.
- Participate in planning and provide administrative support for departmental meetings and special events.
- Create effective PowerPoint and other presentations, as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements. Keep up-to-date with travel policies and travel booking software, e.g., Concur.
- Prepare, submit and track expense reports, as well as assist with data input and report generation
- Arrange meetings and conference calls.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Maintain a proactive diary of items, including proactive support and follow up on items as needed.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, intranet, internet and travel and expense systems.
- Ability to work well under pressure with accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including demonstrated ability to multi-task, independently prioritize work in a high-volume environment, meet deadlines, and exercise excellent decision making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a key administrative resource including the ability to research inquiries and provide accurate and timely responses.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in managing physical, electronic, and expense systems.
- Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Proven ability to work independently and proactively address issues.
- High school degree; College degree preferred.
- 5+ years administrative experience required.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.