Position Title: Program Processing Specialist
Position Number: 345269
Location: Irwindale, CA 91702
Position Type: Long Term Contract
Required Skill Set:
Accounting, Administrative, Analysis
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Program Processing Specialist 2
Estimated Assignment End Date: 03/28/2022
Number of Openings: 2+
Location: Irwindale, CA 91702
Hours: Monday to Friday 6:00am to 4:30pm, Saturday 6:00am to 5:00pm (schedule is for a 40 hour week)
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
This position will provide customer support in the resolution of account issues and answer questions related to internal programs. Successful candidates for this position will be performing routine tasks, and speaking to internal/external customers over the phone to answer questions and resolve issues related to programs.
Job Description (day to day responsibilities):
• Promote a safe working environment.
• Analyze and handle confidential information such as invoices and program applications, and validate accuracy of data and information provided.
• Research and analyze to resolve customer issues and provide solutions and recommendations by applying established policies and procedures for the programs.
• Process applications, complete multiple assignments simultaneously, including research of missing information, verifying account status, and making contact with internal / external customers.
• Gathers documents and researches data on assigned topics, using databases, files, spreadsheets, or other sources.
• Experience meeting performance metrics including productivity and quality.
• Uses skills and experience in addressing issues with minor to moderate impact.
• Experience working remotely is preferred
Computer Application Skills:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• MS Outlook
Required Soft Skills:
• Demonstrated ability to accurately research and analyze information to make sound decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for the accuracy of information and for achieving results.
• Must demonstrate the ability to integrate work across relevant areas and manage risks and information appropriately.
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills, be customer focused to understand and appropriately respond to internal and external clients business needs, and interface effectively and/or collaborate with others.
• A combination of education, training and skills equivalent to those typically possessed by a high school graduate with experience resolving customer issues by researching and analyzing information.
Other Pertinent Information:
• Physical abilities required:
o Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, operate basic office machines: such as copier, fax, scanner, etc. and other duties assigned.
o Ability to stand for extended periods of time throughout the day, with some bending.
• Overtime may be required based on department needs.
• Work schedule timeframes: Monday-Friday: Start/ End times ranging from 6AM to 4:30PM
Additional Information Related to COVID-19:
• The successful candidates are expected to:
o Complete a COVID-19 questionnaire upon request
o Have access to a stable home internet with recommended speeds of 50 Mbps or higher
o Pick up telework equipment at facility
o May work on a rotational schedule between home and at their designated work location
• Attend training remotely and may be asked to attend training in person at their designated work location, if needed
• In the event that company determines that candidates can return to work locations full time, candidates must be prepared to work at their designated work location.