Position Title: Admin Assistant-Senior
Position Number: 354456
Location: West Hills, CA 91304
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Administrative assistant, Billing, Data Entry
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Position: Admin Assistant- Senior
Duration: 01/18/2021 to 07/04/2021
Shift Start/End Time:700am-330pm PST time
Work address: West Hills, CA 91304
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of secretarial support duties in a manner which will ensure the proper functioning of the business unit and enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the department. The position works under the specific instruction and direction of one or more higher level staff and may provide administrative support to an individual office. Incumbents are regularly responsible for dealing professionally with confidential information while performing several aspects of assigned work. Specific tasks may be answering phones, maintaining files, scheduling appointments, producing correspondence, spreadsheets and presentation and otherwise relieving those supported of minor administrative tasks and business deals. Works under general supervision.
1. Entering patient demographics provided on the test requisition into the billing system and make sure the account is billed to the insurance code that was provided by the coder.
2. Site verify the information entered for accuracy.
3. Maintain Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times.
4. Meet department quality and production standard.
5. Work on special projects as needed.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Ability to key a minimum 85 requisitions an hour. (Must take KPH and WPM test)
2. HS diploma or equivalent.
3. 2-3 years prior data entry experience in a billing or banking environment.
4. Some PC skills.
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Excellent attention to detail.
7. Good organizational skills
8. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.