Greetings for the day!!
I am looking for impressive background for the position of Associate Project Manager (Digital Advertising) in Culver City, CA for a client's contract assignment.
Please let me know if you or someone you know will be interested and available.
If you are currently engaged with Experis IT/Irrelevant to you, please ignore this.
Job Title: Associate Project Manager (Digital Advertising)
Location: Culver City, CA
Duration: 6+ months to start
Only on W2. C2C is not available.
The Digital Advertising Associate Project Manager will play a key role in helping manage the workflows across strategy, ops & analytics as well as supporting administrative functions for the department lead. This role will be integral to the overall success of the team and department as they will be responsible for maintaining deadlines, scheduling internal meetings, assisting in project management of key campaigns and projects, and disseminating key information to many different stakeholders. The right candidate is eager to jump in and assist in supporting across many businesses, is highly organized, and has an interest in establishing, maintaining, and optimizing process.
The department administrator will also be an important part of overall collaboration by ensuring the appropriate stakeholders are informed of current projects and updates both within the department and in surrounding functions. In addition to interdepartmental responsibilities, a key part of this role will be to assist in problem solving and communication across business teams, strategy leads, creative/production teams and outside agencies. As we continue to build out our discipline in support of growth for all businesses, this candidate will be a key part of identifying our best approach to process and communication.
- 2+ years' experience working in a project management function, preferably in a marketing or advertising vertical.
- Ability to balance multiple stakeholders and priorities with administrative and project management tasks.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of digital advertising preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building process and auditing workflows to identify areas of improvement.
- Outcomes and solutions-oriented with a high sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Please apply for this posting for more details on this position.
Thanks, and Regards
ExperisIT (Manpower Group of Companies)