The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will oversee the design of production machinery and will identify and recommend solutions to production problems related to materials, processes, and tooling.
- Designs tools and machines used to manufacture products.
- Continuous improvement of existing manufacturing processes
- Reviews production program equipment, hardware, and tooling; makes recommendations for repairs or replacement.
- Oversees the development of new processes, methods, and production controls.
- Installs new equipment and ensures that it operates correctly; trains others to operate new machinery.
- Prepares operations manuals for new or existing equipment.
- Maintains knowledge of new and developing manufacturing technology, equipment, and applications; applies this knowledge to recommend and implement new technology and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to assess problems or issues with manufacturing equipment.
- Extensive knowledge of production principles and techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with computer-aided drafting (CAD) software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field required.
- 5+ years of experience as a manufacturing engineer required.
Experience in automotive industry preferred
For a confidential interview please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.