Ref ID: 00750-0011898784
Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Compensation: $140000.00 to $160000.00 yearly
A healthcare company currently has great opportunity for an AVP of Accounting and Finance. This position will have an active role in the monthly reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections.
* Responsible for performing daily accounting and monitoring functions in general ledger, accounts payable, fixed asset accounting, financial reporting, including daily deposit postings, intercompany wire/ fund transfers, and monthly unapplied cash and bank reconciliation.
* Supervises the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements (including income, property, sales and use taxes), other reports required by government regulation and ensures all reporting deadlines are met.
* Experience in financial report writing and development
* Experience in merger and acquisition is a great plus (technical purchasing accounting and purchase price allocation)
* In charge of the audit process and have direct interaction with external auditors pertaining to accounting and reporting requirements
* Experience in revenue recognition (ASC 606), cost of goods analysis, and data mining via SQL databases in CPR+ billing systems.
* Establishes and monitors the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
* In charge of month end closing and reporting activities for up to 25 pharmacies.
* Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports to multiple entities within company
* Perform analysis on expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations
* Perform ad-hoc financial analysis for the Executive Team
* Experience in developing model to assess accounts receivable, reserves and credit balance liability
* Coordinate financials questions/answers among entities and corporate departments
* Prepare and maintain monthly internal audit schedules and annual financial information binder to be provided to the external auditors
* Develop monthly board presentation package to be utilized by senior management and board of directors and maintain monthly key operating metrics
* Prepare and reconcile revenue, cost of goods, inventory, record adjusted transactions and associate journal entries, and rollforward accounts receivable/allowance for doubtful accounts schedules
* Recommend and implement improvements to the revenue cycle processes.
* Verification and analysis of inventory items for costing purposes
* Develop monthly financial report writing via the Sage ERP and FYIsoft platform.
* Assist in preparation of budgeting & forecasting and input/maintain information in the accounting system
* Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
* Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models as needed
* Act as back up for Senior G/L Accountant to perform cash and bank reconciliation, commission calculation, intercompany transaction, etc…
* Perform other duties as assigned