Premium Bartenders are responsible for positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
Premium Bartenders are responsible for positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Utilize high quality spirits, liqueurs, fruits, fresh herbs and spices to create sensational drinks for guests
• Greet guests, take beverage orders from the restaurant servers or directly from guests
• Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with company standards
• Maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages
• Provide information on wine characteristics, evaluate guests needs, make appropriate suggestions and serve wine using proper wine service techniques
• Work with culinary team to create mixers and garnishes for beverages
• Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
• Handle an assigned bank and follow all cash handling procedures
• Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts
• Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for mixing beverages and serving guests, prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies
• Serve food items to guests seated at the bar
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and promotions
• Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. as needed
• Keep work area clean and organized
• Organize Catering Storage Areas
• Attend mandatory meetings
• Perform general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards.
• Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Ability to work long hours and flexible shifts including: mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
• Experience as a bartender for at least two years
• Extensive knowledge of drink recipes.
• Know how to create and execute one of a kind drinks.
• Must be able to create and serve drinks in a timely manner
• Extensive knowledge of wines
• Must maintain personal hygiene and a well groomed appearance standards
• Ability to work independently or in a team during set up and execution of service
• Willingness and drive to exceed the guest expectations
• Ability to effectively listen and take direction from supervisor
• Must have excellent knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
• Must be personable, friendly and welcoming.
• Ability to read, speak and write English Language in order to communicate with guests.
• Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
• Ability to transport up to 50 lbs on a continuous basis.
• Must have a working email to communicate with your managers.
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Licenses & Certifications
- Alcohol Awareness
- Food Handler's
- ServSafe-food handling
- Customer Service