Delaware North's Patina Group is hiring a Bartender to join our team at The Kitchen at Descanso in La Canada Flintridge, California. As a Bartender, you will serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests responsibly while providing an excellent guest experience at all times.
- Receives drink orders from patrons or servers, mixes and serves alcohol and non-alcohol drinks for patrons following standard recipes and using company standardized proportions; serves wine and bottled beer or draws draught beer.
- Serves alcohol beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Enters drink orders into the cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks served, and makes correct change.
- Completes sales and inventory reports accurately.
- Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors, beverages, condiments, and supplies.
- Cleans and stores bar equipment and bar stock.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of two years front-of-house experience in a high-volume bar or restaurant.
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing.
- Previous experience using a computerized POS system.
- Ability to remain standing for the entire length of shift.
- Constant walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Exposure to moderate to high environmental noise levels during busy times.
Who We Are
Patina Restaurant Group is a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant and catering industry, operating restaurants and managing catering and food service operations at high-profile venues including, Lincoln Center, Walt Disney World, Disneyland, the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, and The Metropolitan Opera.
At Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.