Location: Huntington Park, CA
Pay Range: $17.00-$19.50
Dental Assistant Level I-Hygiene Assistant Job Profile
Hero Practice Services is seeking a Dental Assistant Level I to support the dentist and hygienist in providing high quality and compassionate care to all patients.
Hero Practice Services is the only practice management company focused on delivering the systems, processes, and people needed to efficiently deliver quality dental, vision, and orthodontic care to children in underserved communities. With offices across the country, we have helped over a million children, ages six months through 20 years, gain access to the care they need since 2006. Working at Hero is both a career and a calling…join us, BE A HERO!
As a Dental Assistant Level I on the Hero Team, you will have balanced lifestyle, a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility that offers high quality, compassionate care to children. This role has the unique opportunity to support the true Heroes who actively serve the children in our communities by improving their overall health and well-being.
- Competitive Compensation package
- Full benefits package including 401K
- The opportunity to work in a practice that changes the lives of children in an underserved community
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Organizing and sterilizing dental instruments and workstations per OSHA standards
- Efficiently obtain quality dental radiographs (periapical, bitewings, panoramic) as requested by the dentist using coaching techniques
- Accurately describe to patient and family the necessary treatment and plan steps
- Collect and document clear, concise, and accurate patient records
- Radiology Education and training that meets state requirements
- Previous experience working in a dental office
- Current BLS CPR Certification