Campaign Delivery Lead
Los Angeles, CA
Job ID 2021-5165
Solugenix is assisting a client, a prestigious investment management company, in their search for a Campaign Delivery Lead . This is a 6-month contract opportunity based out of Los Angeles, CA.
The Delivery Lead oversees and is accountable for delivery-team tactical execution and shepherds the full-delivery cycle for marketing campaigns of varying complexity. This role assists the Journey Manager in the management of the backlog and owns coordination of work. The Delivery Lead uses a continuous improvement approach to ensure best practices and growth in team dynamics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in project delivery with basic business and industry knowledge or related financial products; Digital and traditional marketing techniques.
- Digital Marketing experience required.
- Financial Product Marketing a plus.
- Agile certifications (CSM, CPO) are a plus.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry a plus.
- Project management experience (Agile preferred).
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Ability to effectively plan and manage the work of others including managing projects across multiple teams or groups.
- Ability to influence groups and/or more senior associates.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, corporate environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including facilitating a variety of meetings.
- Basic business and industry knowledge or related financial products; Digital and traditional marketing techniques.
- A talent for performing and applying analytics to work assignments; basic use of MarTech and reporting tools.
- Highly organized.
- Attention to detail is a critical skill.
- Ensures project delivery through the adherence to standards, controls, processes, deliverables, and quality measures.
- Keeps leadership and stakeholders informed of progress against commitments and escalates issues as needed.
- Encourages open team dialogue to aid in expectation clarity, identify actionable opportunities, and address team roadblocks to efficient delivery.
- Owns and facilitates daily team stand-up meetings, runs team retrospectives, working to evoke dialogue and improve team dynamics.
- Operates with a Continuous Improvement Mindset.
- Looks for opportunities to improve team delivery dynamics.
- Uses team delivery metrics to guide start/stop/continue discussions.
- Constantly working to understand how to help the team improve estimation efforts to strengthen stakeholder trust.
- Analyzes delivery value stream with a mindset to eliminate process waste.
- Owns accountability for project team delivery.
- Proactively works to ensure team coverage model and capacity are understood.
- Sets and manages tactical tools to aid the team in communication.
- Collects team delivery metrics and facilitates discussions with leadership to improve expectations and transparency of team capacity and health.