Clinic Pharmacy Coordinator
Rx relief is seeking a Clinic Pharmacy Coordinator (must have Pharmacy Technician license) to work in a Community Clinic setting in the Los Angeles, CA area in a NON-Classified COVID-19 Facility. We are looking to fill this position quickly!
Pharmacy Coordinator Benefits:
· Health Insurance, with prescription coverage
· Vision and Dental insurance
· 401(k) and deferred compensation programs
· Cafeteria plans
Pharmacy Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Pharmacy Coordinator- Must have current and active California Pharmacy Technician License
· Provide administrative support to the Pharmacy Department at all Clinic sites and serve as a liaison with the pharmaceutical companies and insurance carriers.
· Working with Clinical Pharmacist in translating, follow-up calls, verifying/changing appointments
· Procurement and inventory management
· Compiling Invoices and Coding Invoices
· Assisting Pharmacy Manager in preparing all documentation requested by auditors.
· Pharmacy work flow to ensure all prescriptions are being processed in a timely matter, Overseeing that all pharmacy staff are working efficiently, train all pharmacy staff, assisting Pharmacy manager in ensuring both pharmacies are always fully staffed.
· Other duties as assigned
Pharmacy Coordinator Work Schedule:
· Time - Schedule Varies – Day and Afternoon shifts available
· Temporary to Permanent
About Rx relief
Rx relief is a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we provide a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits. Contact us to learn why everything we do is all about YOU!