Focus your clinical and educational expertise to support sales of Medline's exceptional wound and skin care products to hospitals. Work as a strategic clinical partner to a geographical group of Skin Health specialty Sales Reps, offering customer and field support for sales opportunities.
This position will be based in Arizona or Southern California.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participates with development, revision, and implementation of patient education programs, materials, and resources in specialty area.
- Evaluating relevant patient care policies and procedures
- Providing formal educational wound and skin care to wound care sales and customers
- Provides, coordinates, and presents education for sales of wound and skin care products on a local customer level to a national/corporate level.
- Represents the Skin Health Sales Division by making presentations and participating in forums, committees, and professional associations.
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- BSN with wound care background highly preferred. Will consider licensed APN or NP with extensive wound care background
- Expert knowledge of skin care products (by category) gained from a minimum of 5 years of direct clinical wound care experience.
- Valid clinical license to practice
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to learn Medline product features
- Full or partial CWOCN certification
- Ability to travel 75% (within state and of state)