This position coordinates multiple aspects of education and training. The coordinator will manage the school contracts and clinical placements of students throughout the region. The coordinator will ensure that all regulatory education and training is complete for faculty, students, volunteers and other non-employees. The coordinator will serve as a liaison for all community entities that are involved with the utilization of education and training services throughout the region. The coordinator will work with the regional and local educators in order to manage various education and training programs.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent required; college degree preferred.
2. 3-5 years office management experience preferred.
3. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to compose correspondence.
4. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
5. Must exhibit a positive attitude and impeccable customer service skills.
6. Working knowledge of a Health Information System and learning management platform preferred.
7. Knowledge of healthcare industry and hospital operations preferred.
8. Must be able to travel to a variety of Prime Healthcare facilities on an as needed basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf