Job Description Summary
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in a human services related field, or four (4) years of experience in employment services, or human services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop working relationships with customers and monitor engagement and progress.
- Work with customers on a regular basis to meet and achieve program goals and/or maintain program services and eligibility.
- Exhibit considerable programmatic knowledge and assist customers in multiple phases of the application process, ranging from enrollment through the awarding of benefits and services.
- Assist customers to acquire services that facilitate program goals (e.g., educational and/or vocational training, medical, child care, transportation, substance abuse/mental health, child support establishment, legal, and other related needs).
- Follow-up with customers to ensure that their needs are met and questions and concerns are resolve.
- Interact with other team members to provide expertise and assistance in resolving participant issues.
- Maintain accurate and timely case notes on all customer contacts and document activities.
- Share information about outreach and engagement efforts with project staff.
- Inform project staff of any barriers that they identify and that are preventing the customer from engaging with the Provider.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by leadership.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.