As a Customer Service/ Call Center Representative on our team, you are an ambassador for the only staffing company ever to be ranked #1 on the Inc. 500; recognized as the fastest-growing, privately-held staffing company in the United States.
The duties of a Customer Service/ Call Center Representative include answering high volume calls and providing outstanding customer service to assist our client's customers in a fast paced call center environment. Additional duties include:
* Listening to customers' questions and concerns, providing answers or responses as needed
* Providing information about products or services, cancelling accounts
* Keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, complaints, as well as actions taken
* Reviewing or making changes to customer accounts
Here at Ultimate, we are dedicated to making life better for the people we serve - and that includes you! Over the past 20 years, we have built a reputation as one of the nation's top staffing firms, consistently winning the staffing industry's highest honors, including "Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,' "Best Staffing Firms to Work For,' and "Best of Staffing - Talent.' You are the key to our ability to provide our clients with world-class service. Therefore, we provide you with all of the support you need to ensure your continued success. Our Ambassador Program makes you a representative of our company and sets achievable compensation and benefits levels based on your length of service.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
* Highly competitive compensation
* Medical, dental and vision coverage
* Life insurance w/ AD&D
* Short-term disability
* Hospital indemnity
* Annual recognition bonus
* Sick pay
* Paid holidays
* Credit Union membership
* Online training modules available to improve skills and software knowledge
* Ambassador of the Month honors
* Monthly "Engage' newsletter just for our Ambassadors
* VideoSelect - video interview technology
* Resume consultation services
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.