Ref ID: 03080-9502711261
Classification: Customer Service Coordinator
Manufacturing company in El Segundo is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team.
Tasks and Duties
• Process orders in a timely fashion and communicate effectively with customers.
• Accurately apply detail specs and pricing, along with related fees and surcharges.
• Follow up with customers, plant personnel, vendors, and outside sales representatives pertaining sales orders.
• Monitor and follow up with shipping in order to proactively communicate accurate ETA information to customers.
• Promptly respond to calls, emails, and faxes from customers, plant, and sales team.
• Credits & RMAs: Process Return Goods (RMA/RG) and Credit Advices (CA) in a timely fashion. Ensure adequate back up information are provided on RMA & CA, before submitting to the appropriate departments for approval.
• Quotations: Confirm the product specs request by customer, issue quotation for lead-time, price, extra surcharges, and freight to customers. Obtain proper pricing approval as needed.
• Responsible for sending samples, literatures, testing data, and necessary documentations to the customers and outside sales representatives. Need to organize and filing sales order packets daily.
• Mail out invoices daily and distribute invoice copies to the appropriate CSC.
• Initiate and follow through the resolution of any dispute that involves an order.
• Administer special projects and assignments as given by the Customer Service Supervisor.
• Maintaining distributor files and update with each quotation issued or order processed stating all relevant information relating to the quotation or order.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of all company products by attending regular sales training seminars and self-study.
• Devote the entire productive time, ability and attention to the business of the Company, and shall perform all duties in a professional, ethical and businesslike manner.