Customer Service Representative
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Western Exterminators, a brand of Rentokil, is part of the world's largest pest prevention provider and the third largest in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Customer Service Representatives (CSR) do?
CSR's are the first contact to help resolve customers concerns. Our Customer Service Representatives are courteous, knowledgeable and empathetic to the callers' concerns in their homes and businesses. They enjoy making a customer feel confident that their concerns will be handled promptly and professionally.
- Maintain good customer relations both on the phone and in person
- Gather information from customers to help identify and solve problems
- Confirm, schedule and re-schedule services for the customer
- Set sales appointments for new customers
- Answer billing questions
- Complete general clerical duties as assigned
- Work as a team with Service and Sales
- Sell the value of our services and suggest upgrades to service
- Smile while talking on the phone
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of call center experience
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Have a pleasant phone voice and ability to clearly speak and be understood on the phone
- Demonstrate multi-task skills to enter accurate data and type while speaking with customers
- Remain calm and able to work under pressure when busy and help other team members
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)