Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Position Number: 359270
Location: Work at Home 99999
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Call Center, Customer Service, Finance, Insurance
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Customer Service Representative
Duration: ASAP – 9/15/2021
Location: Remote out of WI
The Customer Service Representative must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Interprets, analyzes, and resolves complex problems with minimal assistance.
• Proven ability to problem solve and act independently.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of production work.
• Ability to consistently meet goals including average cycle times.
• Ability to manage a schedule with excellent attendance.
• Experience using multiple computer applications simultaneously and excellent keyboarding/typing skills required.
• High degree of self-motivation and initiative in accepting responsibility for work results and contributing cooperatively to team goals.
What this role needs:
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced client centric environment.
• Customer service experience in the insurance or financial industries preferred.