At Gentle Dental, Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Dental Assistant teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k saving plans
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- Must be able to travel to multiple locations.
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
- X-Ray Certification, if required by state
- Licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant in Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
- Full suite of benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life)
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
- Full-Time, 40 hours a week
GD Brea, 715 E Birch Street, Ste A, Brea, CA 92821. Additional locations include GD Placentia.
For additional opportunities in the area visit www.gentledentalcareers.com