- The Clinic Coordinator for the Dental Hygiene Clinic shall be a certified dental assistant who possesses knowledge and skill related to the daily operation of a dental clinic.
- The Clinic Coordinator shall be proficient in computer software as used by the Dental Hygiene Clinic and Concorde Career College (Microsoft Word, CampusVue, and chosen clinic software).
- The Clinic Coordinator shall be familiar with supplies and equipment used in the Dental Hygiene Clinic, the lab and the classroom.
- The Clinic Coordinator shall work with the DH Program Director in maintaining inventory, scheduling equipment maintenance and repair appointments, and ordering/receiving items and supplies pertinent to the Dental Hygiene Clinic and associated lab and classroom
- The Clinic Coordinator shall be adept in patient scheduling, telephone skills, and general patient record management.
- The Clinic Coordinator shall be available to assist students and faculty while in the clinic.
- The Clinic Coordinator shall be available to Home Office representatives, advisory committee members and other parties "visiting" the Clinic.
- The Clinic Coordinator shall assist the PD in scheduling and planning Continuing Education Courses presented at the clinic.
- The Clinic Coordinator shall be in compliance with all regulatory obligations regarding the use and maintenance of the Dental Hygiene Clinic. (Scheduling radiation inspections, posting Patient’s Rights, Bloodborne Pathogens Policies, etc.)
- The Clinic Coordinator will be responsible for sterilization of student instruments, maintenance of the sterilization are and equipment, and maintaining the automatic processor used for labs and clinic.
- The Clinic Coordinator shall be responsible for the maintenance and care of typodonts and manikins used by the student. Including setting up and taking down storage.