Diverse Tech Services is now accepting Digital Artist I applicants for immediate hire. This is a 3-month contract position. In this job, you will work for our client in Culver City, CA. Remote now until situation lifted. Local candidates only. Please indicate your salary requirements when applying.
Our client is an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Join a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continuously reimagining products and practices to help people do what they love in new ways.
•Strategic thinker with excellent organizational skills and a disciplined approach to project management.
•Responsible for managing the end-to-end production processes for email and web across all Apple Services.
•You are a champion of the creative process and have a deep knowledge of the process from ideation to localization, and trafficking.
- Lead and manage cross-functional global communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables
- Ability to effectively manage and clearly communicate overall campaign production timelines, potential creative challenges, project deliverables, resourcing needs and ongoing meetings to ensure teams are aligned throughout the entire campaign lifecycle
- Deep project oversight to ensure that we eliminate time sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity
- Identify and ascertain review loops and approvals from key stakeholders, per project
- Build trusted relationships and act as lead liaison with agency and production contacts as well as internal Creative teams
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all deliverables and technical standards are implemented correctly, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
- The ideal candidate will prioritize multiple projects and deliverables while maintaining the ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-impact environment. Inherently proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable, this person enjoys tackling challenges head-on and finding creative solutions. While bridging creative and technical needs, the right candidate will have an innate ability to balance timely creative delivery with thoughtful execution.
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: 166626