The digital marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns to promote products and/or services of our clients. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers through digital media channels including social media, google, email, websites, display, etc. As part of the marketing team, he or she works with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers, agencies, creatives), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate