Tech Wellness Space!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tyler Danner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
Why join us?
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Product Designer to join our team and contribute to our ever evolving digital product offering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product in an emerging market. You will be collaborating with a cross-disciplinary team in all phases of design from discovery to execution.
- Design delightful customer experiences (wireframes, interactions, prototypes, UI, etc) for web and mobile app (iOS/Android) that tell our brand story and enable our users to order and manage their products.
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights and company feature goals into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Work as a full stack designer, engaging in research, interaction design, visual design, experience / product ecosystem design and strategy.
- Collaborate with other designers (Product, UX/UI, Visual) and with other E-Commerce team members to ensure the design sense persists across all digital touchpoints.
- Comfortably switch context between multiple projects, including last-minute drills.
- Integrating user data and web analytics to create, communicate, and test customer journeys, information architecture, wireframes, interaction flows, motion, transitions, and visual design.
The Right Person Would Have:
- 4+ years of experience as a digital product designer demonstrating web and mobile app (iOS/Android) design on products that have shipped.
- Familiarity with design systems, style guides and pattern libraries
- Ability to build upon low-fidelity prototypes and apply visual branding through typographical hierarchy, color, material patterns and iconography
- Proficiency in some of our current design software: Figma, Sketch, Invision, Principle, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite, JIRA, etc...
- Experience in e-commerce is highly preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.