Large publicly traded REIT seeks a Director of Finance to join their team. We are looking for a leader who understands how to drive value, has a balance of technical and business acumen, and strength in process improvement with a strong grasp on how to leverage technology. The Director of Finance will be a key hire and will act as a trusted number two for the VP Finance Operations. In addition, to owning the management reporting for our portfolio, process improvement will be critical to this role. The leader will need to quickly identify, recommend, and implement new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and systems in areas such as Management Reporting/Budgeting/AP and Divisional KPIs etc.
- 12 years of broad financial experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year university in Finance or related area required
- CPA a plus
- Experience leveraging technology to drive process improvement and standardization.
- Demonstrated ability using analysis in a problem-solving manner rather than just as a caretaker, by developing new analysis and improving existing analytical methods.
- Advanced excel and other financial tool skills.
- Ability to make recommendations, gain buy-in and lead projects to improve the processes and efficiencies of a business team.