Cor-Tech is hiring an Embedded Software Engineer in the Torrance, CA area.
Fulltime hybrid position
• Must go to the office at least 3 days a week
As an Embedded Software Engineer in COE – Electrification, you will participate in development of embedded software for e-boosting applications. A strong and wide knowledge of
automotive embedded software is required for this job. It includes MCAL, powertrain communication network and general application layer. And a good automotive software development experience under the formal process and standard such as ASPICE and ISO26262 is essential for this job.
Impact Statements & Responsibilities
- SW development, Integration & release.
- Communication between multiple teams to lead the embedded software development
- Closely working with Motor controls & systems engineers for embedded software
implementation & testing
- Design and execution of test plans
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field
- +5 years’ experience in automotive powertrain software development
- Experience in embedded software design (C-Coding): Application SW, low level drivers
such as ADC, PWM, GTM.
- Experience in communication protocols such as CAN, CAN-FD.
- Experience in powertrain microcontroller PPC, AURIX TC2x-TC3x
- Experience in multi-core architecture.
- Knowledge in ASPICE and Safety ISO26262.
- Experience in software integration and/or release
- Experience in Software testing – creating test procedure and perform test
- Familiar with software development tools
o Experience with debugging tools such as Trace32 Lauterbach
o Experience in CAN communication test with cyber security feature
o Experience with XCP based tools such as INCA or CANape
- Familiar with GIT repositories and change management tools
- Fluent communication & documentation skills
- Able to work in a dynamic and multi-culture environment with minimum supervision
- US Citizenship or Greencard required