I'm currently seeking both junior and mid-level employment attorneys that are interested in joining an up-and-coming, boutique firm. If you are a self-starter that likes to work in a team atmosphere, reach out to me today to learn more.
- 1-2 years and 3-7 years of experience are sought
- Plaintiff Labor and Employment Law
- Wage & Hour, class action and PAGA experience
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Firm that fosters professional development
- Mentoring and opportunities for growth
- Opportunities to go to Trial
- Competitive pay structure with bonuses
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at 605-679-4946 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.