Volt has an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer for a client in Monrovia, CA. We are looking for an Engineer experienced in Manufacturing Engineering with Medical device experience. Volt's Client is the leading manufacturer in the fields of industry, worker safety, health care, and consumer goods.
Drive Quality and Process improvement in a medical device manufacturing environment
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide Quality Engineering support for new and existing Orthodontic products
• Support Plant Operations Team in assigned Focus Factories.
• Leads cross functional teams to improve process and product understanding.
• Resolve quality issues by executing CAPA processes.
• Use Lean Six Sigma methodology and quality engineering tools to achieve continuous improvement.
• Bachelor's degree
• Bachelors of Science Degree including Engineering, Chemistry or Physics.
• 3+ years of experience in Manufacturing and / or Quality Engineering
• Experience leading teams to successful completion of desired goals in a medical device manufacturing environment.
• Practitioner of Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
• Must be able to demonstrate expertise in quality engineering skills including SPC, DOE, acceptance sampling, process capability, test methods evaluation, process validations, etc.
• Must be process and data driven and results oriented
• Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Professional certification, such as Certified Quality Engineer
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
In today’s job market, "who you know" matters more than ever - and that is why you should get to know Volt. We are one of the world’s largest recruiting companies, yet our success is built one successful placement at a time. Each of our recruiters has niche industry expertise, committed to connecting top talent with respected companies.
For more opportunities, connect with us online at jobs.volt.com
Volt is an equal opportunity employer
Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.