Event Sales Assistant (Retail) No Experience Needed
Event, Sales & Customer Service Training Provided
IMMEDIATE HIRE OPPORTUNITIES NOW AVAILABLE
Are you looking for some extra money to boost your bank balance?
Has the recent pandemic a negative effect on your working life?
Are you a recent graduate or working towards your diploma?
Maybe you are bored in your current role and looking for a Career Change?
JOIN OUR FUN, FRIENDLY AND COMPETITIVE TEAM TODAY!
We’re just looking for cool people..... who are willing to work hard - does this sound like you?
What’s in it for you?
We know that in these challenging times money is a big motivator for candidates, that is why we provide an extremely competitive salary! Other benefits include:
- Work with like-minded people (ambitious, driven, competitive, success-focused, action-takers, motivated, accountable for results, etc)
- A supportive environment with a mentor, coach and team
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Friendly competition
- Performance-based pay
- Advancement based on results
- Short & Long-term career coaching
- Local, Regional, National & International travel opportunities (when applicable)
- Invites to Black Tie Events, Awards Ceremonies, Exclusive Meals and more
*Note: This is not a remote position, should you be successful you will be required to travel to our office in LA*
From the very moment you walk through the door on your first day, you will be welcomed by an ambitious and lively team of Events Assistants & Marketing Managers. Full training and support are offered to all new talent within the role.
So, if you have any or all of the following – we want to hear from you!
- Previous face to face experience, this can include retail/trade counter, customer services, hospitality, marketing or sales
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure to include attention to detail
- Customer-focused and results-driven
- Can work on own initiative
- Excellent decision making/influencing skills
- Work with minimum supervision
Covid-19 Safety Measures
We are still hiring in the midst of the pandemic, but we are ensuring we are following safety guidelines. We have put in place various safety measures to protect our teams. We will ensure that temperature checks are completed for anybody entering the premises on a daily basis. We will further ensure that we provide PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) for all team members along with hand sanitizing stations throughout. We will ensure that all workstations and seating areas are thoroughly sanitized at various, regular intervals throughout the day. Your safety and the safety of our team is paramount.
Do you think you could be our next Events Assistant? Come on in and let’s get some Momentum going!
How to apply:
Click apply via the online link attaching a copy of your most recent resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. As we are coming out of lockdown and driving our recruitment process, we will be contacting successful candidates quickly. Please make sure that your cell number and email address are up to date when sending your details across. From time to time our emails filter into junk/spam folders so ensure you check these over the coming days.
Interview process: Initially we will be conducting our interviews online via Zoom.
Any questions please feel free to reach out.
Let’s bring some Momentum to your working life! Apply now!