The Executive Assistant has strong organizational and time management skills, as well as strong communication and client service skills. The main duties include assisting and supporting a diverse group of Real Estate professionals (local VP and real estate development team; Chief Operations Officer and national Strategic Services team) in terms of general administrative duties, office administration, calendar management, travel, event planning, financial budgeting, expense reports, and organizing meetings. Previous experience or knowledge in real estate related activities is an advantage.
- Represent Skanska and act as a good example, both internally and externally, in accordance with the values, ethical guidelines and management systems of Skanska
- Work with a passionate, hardworking and synergistic team.
- Perform general administrative duties; including office management, meeting arrangements, travel and expenses
- Manage all office administration including office space, furnishings, equipment and supplies
- Coordinate with building management regarding office facilities, operations, security, parking and building schedule
- Accounting responsibilities including office invoices, check requests, expenses budgets forecasts and accruals
- Coordinate office communications, correspondence, calendars, fed ex and mail
- Manage and coordinate team, client and corporate events
- Assist in maintaining effective relationships with clients, consultants and internal Skanska clients
- Assist the team in preparation of monthly reports and timesheets
- Assist the team in developing presentations for clients and internal meetings
- Coordinate meetings / visits / longer stays for colleagues from other Skanska offices.
- Prepare market reports with help from the units’ market research systems
- Support the team in accessing external data bases
- Collaborate with other Skanska units in all the markets.
- Engage and collaborate with other CDUS units to leverage the performance of the business unit.
- Support team in managing contracts and insurance certificates, as needed
- Positive attitude, passionate and hands-on about supporting and assisting other colleagues
- Interested and if possible experienced in the real estate market
- Well-developed social and cooperation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Power Point, MS Office and Excel
- Functions independently but also effectively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Notary license, or obtain license
High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree desired
7+ years of relevant experience, including coordination / event planning
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by a person assigned to this job description. They are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties and responsibilities may be added or changed as deemed appropriate by management at any time.