Reputable Family Law firm in California is looking to hire an Attorney to grow and support their established Family Law practice. Looking for a highly motivated individual who seeks to establish their career and sharpen their skills under the mentorship of experienced and well-respected family law attorneys.
- Manage family law cases from start to finish
- Negotiate at mediation on behalf of clients
- Attend and argue at hearings
- Go to trial on behalf of clients
- Provide excellent client service and ensure that clients' legal and emotional needs are met
- Willing to train but needs at least some experience with family law
- Licensed in California required
- Passion for helping others with their complex divorce, custody and alimony matters
- Compensation: Bonuses and organization on any case you bring
If you are thinking of making a change and want to learn more, please contact Brie at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call/text 605-705-4487
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.