The Finance Manager coordinates all activities regarding finance and insurance for our valued customers, which includes working to help customers obtain financing, preparing all associated documentation, and selling extended service contracts and additional protection products. He or she ensures all deals are done in a timely manner and according to all legal requirements and dealership policies. The Finance Manager will be responsible for preparing and ensuring the accuracy of legal documents, selling products and services to new and used vehicle customers, and enhancing the customer experience while achieving maximum profitability.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Finance or a related field and two or more years of finance and insurance experience. He or she has a positive attitude, a confident and outgoing personality, a professional appearance, strong business acumen and sales aptitude, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health &Wellness Program, community involvement and company paid vacation and holidays.
- Offers vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provides them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Works with customers to obtain financing through lenders on vehicle purchases in conformance with state and federal law.
- Prepares all state and federal documents regarding vehicle purchases in a timely manner and in accordance with established laws and procedures.
- Maintains good working relationships with lending institutions to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Works with the Sales team to ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department and that the Sales team has information on finance and lease programs and understands the benefits of the dealerships financing and extended service programs.
- Ensures 100% compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Greeting client to effectively time transition from Sales to Finance.
- Determines client's financing needs based on a professional interview process.
- Educates client the value of these options and products and assist them to make the wisest and best decision.
- Processing finance transaction including lenders approval and timely funding.
- Ensures that all administrative processes are handled timely and in compliance with company policy.
- Ensuring clients satisfaction on every transaction and address it immediately if needed. Providing an exceptional client experience.
- Achieving targeted Sales and Finance departments' goals. Finance manager performance is measured by achieving targeted Client Satisfaction Index and Targeted Sales and Finance goals.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Must have 3-4 plus years of finance manager experience (Preferred Automotive Experience).
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to provide Exceptional Client experience!
- Proven ability to achieve targeted goals.
- Experience in Advent and ADP is preferred.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-Starter and Self - Motivator.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff.
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong math skills.
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent Verbal/Written communication skills, and Customer Satisfaction Skills.
- Lexus experience a PLUS!
- Bilingual a PLUS!