This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Connexity Finance team. As Finance Manager, Revenue you will play a key role in the evolution and success of the business. You'll have the opportunity to partner with a dynamic, passionate, and incredibly talented team. With your finance and analytical skills, you will advise the team to help drive the success of the business. Reporting to the Director of FP&A and with extensive exposure to the CFO and other senior executives, the successful candidate will be able to apply critical thinking skills and financial concepts to modeling, reporting, analysis, planning, and strategy, and communicate to senior operational leadership in a manner that encourages action and continued engagement.
About Us: Connexity is a performance-marketing technology company whose core purpose is to help online retailers find new customers and drive sales at a cost that meets ROI objectives. As the leading independent source of new customers and sales for online retailers, we manage the complexities of a wide range of customer acquisition channels on behalf of thousands of retailers, with 20+ years of proven success in the US, APAC, and in Europe.
We've also just been acquired by Taboola, making us the first open-web source for Publishers to access eCommerce! Read about it here!
In this role, you will:
- Perform analysis related to revenue drivers and trends, financial planning and provide recommendations to senior management to achieve strategic goals
- Assist in defining and consolidating requirements across internal teams to ensure metrics and KPI's provide visibility into the key drivers of the business and enable effective management, decision-making and execution
- Maintain and improve existing models and metrics while developing and introducing new analytical frameworks
- Support the budgeting and monthly forecast process including accurate and timely reporting of actual vs. budget results while working with business leaders to analyze variances and identify trends
- Summarize complex data succinctly in a manner useful to senior leadership up to and including the Board of Directors
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field and 10+ years of work experience.
- Highly proficient with advanced Microsoft Excel and Power Point techniques
- Solid understanding of database systems and knowledge and experience writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting principles.
- Experience with Performance marketing & advertising-based business models is an advantage, but not required
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
Voted "Best Places to Work," our culture is driven by self-starters, team players, and visionaries. Headquartered in Santa Monica, the company operates sites and business services in the US, UK, EU, and APAC. We offer top benefits including flexible time off, paid holidays, competitive comp, team events and more!
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k Matching)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D), LTD & STD
- Paid Leave Benefits (Maternity, Paternity & Medical)
- Learning & Development Program (educational tool)
- Flexible work schedules
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
We are committed to providing a culture at Connexity that supports the diversity, equity, and inclusion of our most valuable asset, our people. We encourage individuality, and are driven to represent a workplace that celebrates our differences, and provides opportunities equally across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and all other demographics. Our actions across Education, Recruitment, Retention, and Volunteering reflect our core company values and remind us that we're all in this together to drive positive change in our industry