Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo
Park Hotels & Resorts invests not only in properties, but also in people. We attract visionary and collaborative team members who love being value creators. Full of pride and possibility, our team is experienced, supportive, and best in class. Take your career further by joining a place that’s powered by people. Enjoy a level of loyalty and comfort that inspires career fearlessness and fosters creative freedom. At Park, you’ll find career opportunities as impressive as the world-class properties in which we invest. We look forward to receiving your application today.
- Responsible for the front desk operations (including hiring, scheduling, training, and coaching and counseling).
- Encourages a team spirit amongst team members with leadership and guidance.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to team members. Assigns and instructs front office team members in the details of work. Observes performance and encourages improvement.
- Assist front desk agents with daily functions during major check-in and check-outs.
- Acts as Manager-On-Duty for the hotel ensuring effective interdepartmental operations ad resolution of guest complaints.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Ability to train staff in areas of customer satisfaction and safety.
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills required. Computer literacy required.
- Ability to resolve guest and team member conflicts.
- Strong attention to detail and hospitality knowledge.
- Responsible for providing accounting support and performing account functions.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate funds in main safe. Perform monthly bank audits for associates.
- Responsible for researching, tracking, and resolving accounts issues. Analyze invoices for discrepancies.
- Assist with month end reports.
- Complete projects and billing in an accurate and timely manner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
For Applicant Privacy Statement, click here.