Well funded, tech startup needs an API Software Developer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ashleigh Mann
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
*FUN AND FAST MOVING ENVIRONMENT*
In a start-up like environment, we combine sleek hardware with an app which enables employees to enter an office using their smartphones. Growing like crazy!
Why join us?
- EQUITY PACKAGE
- Unlimited time off each year
- Health, dental, vision, 401k
- Casual dress code
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and lunch a couple of times per week
- Parental leave
- Amazing growth opportunity!
- Fun environment!
- Must have software development experience in multiple programming languages, particularly NodeJS API frameworks (HapiJS preferred), and preferably Python
- Must have experience with RESTful API design/architecture
- Must have experience with SQL data stores and designing relational data models
- Prefer experience building API-based integrations with other cloud services like G Suite, Microsoft Graph, Okta, OneLogin, Slack, etc.
- Prefer experience with log/data analysis pipelines, IoT concepts and protocols (MQTT), backend services for mobile applications
- Prefer experience with deploying and maintaining software services within public cloud environments, particularly AWS services such as Serverless/Lambda, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2/VPCs, Docker, DynamoDB, RDS, CloudWatch / Datadog / other monitoring services
- Knowledge of Linux fundamentals including bash / command-line
- Experience with agile methodologies and rapid iteration cycles
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop software for cloud-based APIs/services that manage core business data and power the rest of our office automation architecture
- Develop software for deploying/managing/troubleshooting cloud infrastructure, and monitoring production software
- Work with product + engineering team to guide overall system architecture + design, particularly to help ensure that operational needs (deployability, maintainability, monitoring, troubleshooting) are accounted for
- Contribute as other skills allow within our fast-paced environment and evolving product portfolio
- Help with care and feeding of our products + services - take a holistic view of how our architecture functions in production, share responsibility for the quality and reliability of the entire system
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.