Role & Responsibilities
- Advanced technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including TCP \ IP, BGP, OSPF - VRF, 802.1x, 802.1q, IEEE 802.11, IPSec, SSL, S2S VPN, RADIUS, TACACS+, LDAP, SNMP, Netflow, policy-based routing
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Strong, hands-on technical knowledge of network systems.
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, design, and implementation.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Knowledge with Dell, Palo Alto, and Velocloud SD-WAN, Ruckus Wireless, Sonicwall, HP, Netgear networking equipment -
- Experience withPalo Alto Panorama Server, User-ID, SSL Decrypt, GlobalProtect Multi-gateway VPN, firewall security policies, URL Filtering, MS Visio, Wireshark/packet capture analysis
- Monitoring and administration of SolarWinds Orion NPM, NTM.
- Up to 110,000 usd.
- Full Time Beneifts
- Hybrid work environment