Full-time General Dentist Opportunities in Brea.
Please contact Jeff Farrell at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 925.719.1462 for more information.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients. We are always looking for the best and brightest talent out there. As we continue to grow, we are looking to broaden our team of skilled providers in the greater Santa Ana region.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Expect to see 12-15 patients per day
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Active CA state dental license (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI