Location: Industry, CA
Pay: $14 - $15
Hours: 1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 5:45 AM – 2:30 PM
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Knowledge of various material-handling equipment an asset
- Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting, loading and unloading of 50+ pounds and climbing