Come join our team! We’re looking to hire talented individuals who can help us achieve our vision to be the leading beverage provider reaching people wherever they are with the brands they love.
Our hardworking Warehouse Team makes sure our quality products get in and out of our distribution centers in a safe and timely manner. They help us ensure our customers receive the products they order in the best way possible. Our warehouse team operates heavy machinery to unload deliveries, rotate stock, build customer orders on pallets, and load our drivers’ trucks for delivery. We are searching for a Warehouse Worker that will thrive in a busy, fast paced environment and enjoy being physically active throughout their shift.
If you are interested in a career supporting globally recognized brands, this is a great way to get started. We offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, cutting-edge technology and opportunities to learn, grow and develop your career.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Adhere to good warehouse practices and safety standards.
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Stage completed pallets in designated area.
- Operate industrial power equipment.
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Perform general warehouse duties.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are 24/7 operation.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months related experience (ie working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack to lift product.
- Certified Forklift license.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.