Graphic Designer/Photo Editor
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Graphic Designer/Photo Editor to join a fast-growing children’s and family apparel company at their Glendale, CA location for a contract to hire role. The ideal candidate will have experience in the fashion apparel industry and be able to assist with photoshoots and photo editing.
- Create graphic designs for the brand and collaborate with teams for photography, social media, website activities and B2B assets
- Edit, manage, and complete photography projects while working closely with photographers to schedule shoots and assist in post-production editing
- Create graphics for PR, B2B and other resources
- Experience in apparel photo retouching and editing
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge in Slack, Asana or other task performing software
- BFA degree or BA in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter [Click Here to Email Your Resumé])for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.