Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
Aya Healthcare has an exclusive contract to provide healthcare staffing management services to our client in Los Angeles, CA. The Program Coordinator provides administrative support for the Program Managers on site at our client. He or she will facilitate the administration of our workforce solutions program, with an exceptional sense of urgency and organizational skill to ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction.
Who we are:
We’re a $4 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- ONSITE 2 DAYS A WEEK
- Provide administrative support to the on site Program Manager, ensuring a smooth and efficient business process and surpassing client expectations
- Meticulously review documentation for accurate details and process documents swiftly
- Assist with client / staff inquiries as needed, while maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality
- Assist with the review of candidate profiles, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and adherence to submission processes
- Provide basic service and support for both client and suppliers in a quick and friendly manner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Innate problem-solving ability and precision with details
- Career oriented mentality with a desire for growth with Aya Healthcare
- Experience in a fast-paced office setting providing administrative support and customer service
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as exemplary interpersonal relations
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily.
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.