Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo
Park Hotels & Resorts invests not only in properties, but also in people. We attract visionary and collaborative team members who love being value creators. Full of pride and possibility, our team is experienced, supportive, and best in class. Take your career further by joining a place that’s powered by people. Enjoy a level of loyalty and comfort that inspires career fearlessness and fosters creative freedom. At Park, you’ll find career opportunities as impressive as the world-class properties in which we invest. We look forward to receiving your application today.
Responsible for the overall cleanliness of assigned rooms/suites. Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain rooms/suites in compliance with standards.
What will I be doing?
- Clean rooms/suites, as assigned, which includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming and washing windows/tracks. Reports rooms as clean and available. Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance with hotel standards.
- Strip dirty linens/towels and remove used amenities from room/suite.
- Check maid cart for supplies, stock as needed.
- Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere acknowledgement.
- Replenish linen and guest amenities.
- Clean balconies, if applicable.
- Respond to special requests by guests (such as providing extra amenities or service time requests).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
For Applicant Privacy Statement, click here.