Human Recourses Assistant needed for a large healthcare organization.
Tarzana Treatment Centers is currently hiring for an HR Assistant to perform a variety of HR duties. This is a fulltime position that offers competitive pay and excellent benefits.
The HR Assistant will perform HR functions to include but not limited to:
- Assist in the new employee hiring process by coordinating pre-employment physical appointments, monitoring the completion and submission of new hire paperwork requirements, and notifying new employee and hiring supervisor/director of status of paperwork.
- Assist in other recruitment and new hire processing functions including but not limited to the following: updating internal job posting, monitoring background checks and reviewing, completion of I-9 verification, badge issuance and create new hire files.
- Handles leaves of absences, unemployment claims processing
- Process status changes and perform data entry in Workforce Now (ADP).
- Provide customer service to employees and vendors by phone, email or in person.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Completes verification of employment following proper procedures.
- Create, file, photocopy and fax document as needed.
- Perform other general office duties such as data entry, filing, photocopying, report generation and assist in audits and HR projects
- Employee benefits processing to include handling of benefits enrollment.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Director or Manager of Human Resources.
Candidate must have excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills, must be organized and have the ability to multi-task.
Minimum High School diploma and two (2) years’ experience in performing Human Resources functions required. Working knowledge of state and federal employment law preferred; computer knowledge required; Knowledge of HR software, timekeeping system such as ADP , Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat preferred. Prior experience in a healthcare setting helpful.