Want to work for one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world?
Volt is immediately hiring as a Human Resources Coordinator for a large automotive manufacturer in Fountain Valley.
- Great Company culture
- Innovative Company and leader in its industry
- Strong potential for growth
- Ability to learn and advance skills
- State of the art cafeteria
As a HR Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Process invoices, check requests, and Purchase Requests/Orders for the HR Department; work with Finance to resolve any related issues.
- Process all Verifications of Employment.
- Assist with the coordination of employee events.
- Respond to general employee questions/requests submitted through General HR phone line and HR email inbox.
- Assist in administration of Benefits programs and other HR projects as assigned, including: fitness center access, depositing of checks, and creating new hire benefit packets.
- Assist with the tracking on all non-employees.
- Process Tuition Reimbursements.
- Manage monthly employee Service Awards program.
- Prepare termination packets.
- Coordinate requests and process Corporate flower (sympathy, new baby, get well, etc.) orders.
- Support the Total Rewards team as assigned.
Pay is $25/hr. Position is experienced to 6 months with potential to go longer. It also offer foot in the door of an great organization that has a history of hiring on our top talent. Position will start remote and may require hybrid (2-3 day a week) come September.
APPLY NOW – Call 949-338-6152
VOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS