Ref ID: 00291-0011969968
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Compensation: $28.00 to $32.00 hourly
Growth and expansion have created an outstanding opportunity for a Human Resources Coordinator to join one of the leading healthcare providers in Southern California. The Human Resources Coordinator will assist with human resource processes and act as a liaison between employees and upper management. We seek a driven and dynamic individual with a strong commitment to customer service and pursuing a career in Human Resources.
This is a contract to full time position (Monday-Friday), with hours of 8 am - 5 pm. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
- Assists with health plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files. Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Processes mail.
- Perform other duties as assigned.