Human Resources Manager opportunity with mortgage banking company in Orange County, CA!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrea Silberberg
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a nationwide direct lender providing mortgage services to the Wholesale and Correspondent Loan Origination Channels, and are based in Orange County, CA! We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join the team.
Location: this will be ON-SITE in Brea, CA
Reports to: SVP, Human Resources and Administration
Why join us?
- Full Health Benefits
- PTO plan
- Paid sick leave
- 10 paid holidays
- Life insurance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and follow up on all pre-hire activities with department leaders.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Onboarding and supervision of orientation process.
- Conduct new employee orientations and ensure that all new hire packets to be completed in a timely and thorough manner and that other supporting department are notified of new hires.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues associated with general employee relations.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Benefits Administration:
- Work with supervisors to negotiate robust & cost-effective benefits packages on behalf of the Company.
- Ensure that all eligible employees have enrolled/declined benefits to which they are entitled.
- Answer questions from employees and ensure thorough referral to the appropriate sources as needed.
- Maintain accurate and compliant records.
- Development and Evaluation
- Develop and maintain the system to ensure regular employee performance reviews and evaluations are conducted throughout the Company.
- Work closely with department managers to enable the development of staff.
- In conjunction with supervisor: research, suggest and implement training and employee recognition programs that enhance a growth culture and bolster retention among the departments.
- Take action to manage employee performance and wellness culture.
- Develop and maintain current and accurate position descriptions and expectations for all roles in the Company.
- Ensure system for commencement and termination is implemented and maintained throughout Company.
- Serve as HR liaison to company employees for counseling, feedback, and discussion.
- Create and implement new policies and procedures as needed.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or relevant work experience required.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager in financial institutions.
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the Company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Exhibits ability to carefully research and analyze confidential information
- The ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse work environment
- Willingness to handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic with an energetic and professional attitude
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.