Ref ID: 04815-9502804415
Classification: Information Systems Security Manager
I am looking for outstanding Information Security Engineer
Need to have a SCIENCE degree, Bachelors or Masters of Science; STEM is nice!
Updated as of 1/04/21
candidate I am looking for should have Splunk Experience and experience rolling out EDR.
The main Q1 projects I need to deliver are:
Migration of Splunk SIEM from On-Premise to Splunk Cloud (Experience in SplunkPlaftorm, data in,etc)
Migrate existing monitoring use cases for EDR and VPN as we are moving to a new vendors.
EDR POC, Policy migration fromexisitingEEP to new EDR, define new EDR policies, SOP for EDR.
Support the candidate can use the SEIM Vendor and Splunk Professional Services Support.
Need someone to come in, even onsite in San Jose to Deliver the projects ASAP.
A Technologies is a home automation company, which makes wireless security cameras.
What are the top 3 must haves in this role technology wise?
SOC, EDR, Splunk, Network Security Architecture, Email Security.
What percentage is driving programs and compliance vs hands on engineering work?
80% hands on, 20% programs and compliance. This can vary based on the goals for the quarter.
What cloud platform is ideal for your environment?
Cloud is not very important but it is AWS.
Are there specific projects this person is coming in to help with or more operational focus?
Lot of Q1 initiatives we need help with as we have a person leaving the company in addition to new roadmap items.
What programming work will this individual be doing?
Scripting, whatever is required to automate.
How big is the security team?
Is this role more Cybersecurity compliance/risk or Security Networking?
It is overall Information Security engineer as detailed in JD.
Candidate will work as a member of the Corporate Security Team and assist in various day to day operational activities such as:
• Drive Corporate Security Program based on the NIST CSF – Identify, Detect, Protect, Respond and Recover.
• Develops, publishes, and maintains a comprehensive organization-wide information privacy and security plans, policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of security policies, standards, and guidelines.
• Identify and Monitor Corporate Networks to determine if there have been any attacks. Analyze network traffic to identify anomalies and test information security controls for weaknesses.
• Design and implement safeguards to protect the system with the help of network engineers and other members of the Technology Services team.
• Respond to threats by taking mitigating actions to contain the activity and minimize damage. Participate in risk assessments and breach readiness exercises for incident management.
• Facilitate forensics analysis to determine the source of the threat. Document lessons learned as well as identify process improvements.
• Communicate security issues to management via reports, dashboards. Provide weekly metrics on overall security posture.
• Research emerging threats and work with the Security Operations Center (SOC).
• Drive the Third party vendor security evaluation.
• Participate in the security toll-gates on SSDLC projects.
• Implement innovative solutions to scale the program with emphasis on automation where applicable.
E-Mail a copy of your resume, contact information and best time to call at r y a n . b r i d g l a l @ r h t . c o m
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]