IT Project Analyst - Healthcare
(Direct Hire, Local to Southern California preferred, no C2C candidates)
GROWTH opportunity - looking for someone who wants to grow into a PM or BSA role!
The IT Project Analyst will support Project Managers with analysis, project development, translating requirements, gathering data and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and systems.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Contribute to and/or prepare project communications including status reports, dashboards, and other materials to keep management, business units, and other stakeholders informed of project status and related issues. Facilitate internal and/or external meetings. Develop and present information in various formats to inform, gain cooperation, and/or resolve issues.
- Develop ancillary key artifacts such as presentations, communication documentation, and diagrams to support project efforts. Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Serve as a liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Healthcare background is highly preferred but not required.
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!