Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
Skechers USA’s Information Technology group is looking for a Project Manager for Information Technology group to fill a position overseeing technology projects with Skechers, USA. This person will be responsible for all aspects of project management for the project portfolio. The successful candidate will ensure consistency with Skechers, USA technology standards and processes.
Essential Job Results-
- Standard project management utilizing best practices for an on time, on schedule delivery. The candidate will execute project management methodology, operational execution while partnering with the Information Technology team. Duties include:
- Developing the project plan, which includes staffing, responsibilities, and scheduling
- Partnering with the I.T. team to define team member roles and expectations, and ensuring timely feedback
- Ensuring that project resources are used effectively
- Creation and management of project plans, risk mitigation plans, communication plans, resource requirements, project costs and all other project management-related documentation
- Development and/or review of estimates and estimating assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and experience
- Performing day-to-day management of all phases of the project including requirements gathering, design, development, test, and deployment
- Coordinating all project activities with business owners/stakeholders and other support, technical infrastructure, and application teams
- Communicating frequently with executive leadership to provide project risk analysis, status, and analysis of requirements that might impact strategic direction
- Collaborating closely with the business owners/stakeholders and technical teams to identify and document detailed requirements, process flows, and data sources
- Review and manage all changes to the requirements through a formally defined scope change process
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations
- Balancing scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
The successful candidate will be both self-motivated and collaborative as is necessary to operate in the realm of enterprise technology projects, interacting with team members and vendors to resolve issues quickly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Project resources as needed.
- Experience with the unique issues and needs of eCom Platform (such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Order Management, API Services, Front End Services projects.
- Proven ability to execute high-profile, large-scale projects and to provide thought leadership to the organization
- Demonstrated excellence in communications (verbal and written), presentation, financial management, analytical and customer focused skills
- Experience in managing projects with teams both on and/or offshore
- Proven track record working with both technical & functional teams
- Able to document and communicate progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary
- Able to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
- Expertise in managing client relationships and negotiating changes to commitments/requirements
- Ability to manage the work in-take across multiple stakeholders, prioritize, and report it back to the team, the stakeholders, and the managers
- Experience with formal SDLC and business analysis methodologies
- Ability to work well with technical and non-technical resources
- Able to take strategic direction from management and participate in strategic planning activities throughout the lifetime of the project
- Has a “can-do” attitude and able to see tasks through to completion with minimal guidance
Education And Experience-
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Equivalent work experience also accepted.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- The preferred candidate will have 6+ years of experience as a Project Manager with at least 10 years work experience desired
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Project, Atlassian, ServiceNow PPM (or other project management tools, i.e. Clarity)
- In-depth experience in Agile methodologies (SDLC, SCRUM, KANBAN)
- PMP, CSM Certifications preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.