Location: Los Angeles, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Junior Multimedia Graphic Designer in the area of Los Angeles, CA!!
This position is part time!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- The Junior Multimedia Graphic Designer is responsible for producingdigital, visual content for the Online Pediatric Educational Network (OPEN). OPEN an online educational hub for physician and nurse education in low and middle income countries (LMIC).
- You will work closely with the Senior Service Designer to develop online course work and create the supporting visuals for the curriculum in multiple formats - static images, interactive web widgets, motion graphics, or even a podcast cover.
- This role requires flexibility and jumping in to help with our various projects on hand in addition to ad hoc day-to-day requests as assigned. We are particularly interested in candidates who are interested in learning more about medical education and working with LMICs.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating design ability, understanding of typography fundamentals, and designing for the web. (Applications without a portfolio will not be
Advanced understanding of the the following programs:
- ○ Adobe Suite:
- ■ Illustrator
- ■ Photoshop
- We will consider a combination of experience and a portfolio that demonstrates competency.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]