Ref ID: 00290-9502675465
Classification: Jr. Paralegal
Robert Half Legal is regularly looking for Junior Paralegals to join well-known firms in and around Los Angeles. Junior Paralegals should have law firm or corporate experience, case management skills, and an ability to work well under time constraints. Common responsibilities include, but are not limited to: filing with state and federal court, conducting research, scheduling, preparing detailed initial and expert disclosures, responding to discovery requests, preparing documents for review, and preparing exhibit and witness lists for trial.
Additional skills needed include:
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to organize, monitor and track multiple activities, events and projects
• Motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision
• Strong attention to detail
• Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
• A positive attitude and strong work ethic
The Junior Paralegal should have a paralegal certificate. Entry level candidates and new graduates with legal exposure are encouraged to apply!
***HOW TO APPLY**
If you meet the qualifications below, please email your resume directly to Ryane Noble at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]